By using the TotallyPimpedOut.net web site you agree to be bound by the following terms:
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your username
- You may not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other XOOSPACE users.
- You may not use TotallyPimpedOut.net for any illegal purpose
- You are solely responsible for any content you post to the site.
- You may not "spam" other members of the site.
- We may terminate our service or your account with our service at any time and without notice.
- We may change these terms at any time without notice.
- We may remove at our sole discretion any content at any time that we determine to be unlawful, libelous, offensive, etc.
By posting or submitting content to TotallyPimpedOut.net, you grant TotallyPimpedOut.net the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by TotallyPimpedOut.net will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
If you contribute layouts, scripts, graphics, tutorials, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, images, or other information (collectively, the "Submissions"), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of TotallyPimpedOut.net. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of TotallyPimpedOut.net, and TotallyPimpedOut.net shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, TotallyPimpedOut.net shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
We accept notifications of alleged copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (The text of the act can be found at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/).
Note that if you materially misrepresent a claim of copyright infringement you will be liable for damages (incuding costs and attorney fees -- see http://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/)
We require the following information in order to respond to your request:
- Describe in detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copyrighted work appears on http://www.domain.com/thework.htm)
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in #1. Include relevant URL's that will allow us to identify the work.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- Include the following statement "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law"
- Include the following statement "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the notification (Type your full name to sign it electronically if submitted via email).
- Send the notification to policy[at]totallypimpedout[dot]net